We understand what you do! Rather than trying to be all things to all physicians, StreamlineMD focuses it resources and attention on the needs of Interventional Pain specialties.
Our focus has given us better understanding of the unique needs of Interventional Pain based practices to help maximize your productivity and thrive.
- Hit the ground running with specialty-specific master content
- Ensures thorough and compliant documentation
- Tuned for optimal coding and payer-specific requirements
Enhanced Integrations for Interventional Pain Specialties:
- EPCS – Integrated Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances – StreamlineMD integrates SureScripts EPCS functions into your electronic workflow
- Inventory Management – Browser and Mobile applications fully integrated with the EHR and PM to capture not just inventory use and orders, but also return on investment (ROI) analysis of devices used and cost trends by manufacturer.
- Marketing Campaign Management – integrated patient/client information management, data analytics, communication and marketing to take your practice to the next level
- Prior Authorization Tracker – Built-in tracker allows staff to request, track and store prior authorization requests and approval numbers in one central place to prevent input errors and omissions and ensure prior auth numbers are submitted with the claim
- Point of Care Patient Payment Estimator (Using Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence)