MU Disclosure & Price Transparency Statement:
StreamlineMD EHR version 15.0 Ambulatory EHR Module is 2015 Edition Compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Company: StreamlineMD, LLC.
- Product: StreamlineMD EHR 15.0
- Website: www.streamlinemd.com
- Address: 111 Stow Avenue, Suite 200, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44124
- Point of Contact: Smitesh Shah
- Point of Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point of Contact Phone: (330) 564-2600
- Date of Certification: April 17, 2019
- Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.2383.Stre.15.00.1.190417
- Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1-14); (b)(1-6); (c)(1-4); (d)(1-11); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)
- Clinical Quality Measures tested: 50v6; 65v7; 68v7; 122v6; 138v6; 156v6; 164v6; 165v6; 166v7
- Additional Software Used: Updox Direct 2014
The costs that an eligible provider (EP) would pay for StreamlineMD EHR version 15.0 licenses in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
License, Implementation, Support & Hosting:
- License Subscription Solution – StreamlineMD EHR offers a Cloud-based subscription solution that includes support for a monthly fee; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- License Purchase Solution – StreamlineMD EHR offers a license purchase solution for a one-time software license fee per provider with additional fees for monthly support and maintenance; cost is per provider. Additionally, monthly hosting costs are per user.
- Implementation Services – StreamlineMD EHR offers implementation services for database setup and training. These upfront costs are per provider and user, and allow for a specific amount of hours. If implementation services exceed the allotted number of hours, additional fees will apply.
In addition to the License, Implementation, Support & Hosting costs, this certified product-version could require additional costs for:
- Lab Interfaces – Depending on the customer’s selected lab/imaging company & their current transactional volume, this certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces to electronically exchange results.
- Registry Reporting Interfaces – This certified product-version may require one-time costs and/or recurring costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization public health agencies or any specialized registry.
- Patient Messaging – Depending on the patient’s preferred mode of communication, transactional costs may apply per SMS/voice message sent.
- Quality Reporting – Generating and/or transmitting QRDA (170.315 (c)(3) Clinical Quality measures – Electronic Submission) or other format file(s) required for participation in payer quality initiatives/programs may require one-time costs, ongoing service fees, and/or transaction-based fees.
- Additional Services – Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
The EP must sign a StreamlineMD EHR Software License & Support Agreement and the term of the agreement is typically a 1-year term, which may vary depending on the customer’s needs. There may be additional agreements that an EP must enter with a third-party vendor (such as a clearinghouse company, lab company, etc.) depending on the customer’s needs.
To view the listing from the Certified Health IT Product List, please visit the ONC CHPL website & search for StreamlineMD EHR version 15.0 under the 2015 Edition Modular EHR certifications.