We understand what you do! Rather than trying to be all things to all physicians, StreamlineMD focuses it resources and attention on the needs of Interventional Vein Centers.
Our focus has given us better understanding of the unique needs of Interventional Vein Centers to help maximize your productivity and thrive.
- Hit the ground running with vein-specific master content
- Ensures thorough and compliant documentation
- Tuned for optimal coding and payer-specific requirements
Enhanced Integrations for Interventional Vein Centers:
- IAC – Reports that meet the IAC documentation requirements to assist your vein clinic compliance.
- CEAP & VCSS – CEAP & Venous Clinical Severity Scoring (VCSS) measurements and documentation are at your finger tips and included in your final report.
- AppwoRxTM – Integrated Clinical Photo Management for “before & after” marketing programs
- AVLS PRO Venous Registry 2.0 – Integrated, secure and seamless transmission of venous outcomes data to the American Venous & Lymphatic Society patient reported outcomes data registry
- Hitachi VidistarTM – Integrated Cloud-Based PACS / DICOM SR modality data transfer for Vein Clinics and Office-Based Labs
- Inventory Management – Browser and Mobile applications fully integrated with the EHR and PM to capture not just inventory use and orders, but also return on investment (ROI) analysis of devices used and cost trends by manufacturer.
- Marketing Campaign Management – integrated patient/client information management, data analytics, communication and marketing to take your practice to the next level
- Prior Authorization Tracker – Built-in tracker allows staff to request, track and store prior authorization requests and approval numbers in one central place to prevent input errors and omissions and ensure prior auth numbers are submitted with the claim
- Point of Care Patient Payment Estimator (Using Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence)