Vein practices easily lose tens of thousands of dollars annually by mismanaging the Prior Authorization process.
Stop losing money to unnecessary Prior Auth denials with this new Prior Authorization Management tool…
StreamlineMD will be releasing new functionality for Prior Authorization Tracking to allow practices to improve the efficiency and accuracy of tracking Prior Authorization Requests and reduce unnecessary Prior Authorization denials.
- Keep track of all Prior Authorization requests in one place
- Never miss a step in the process
- Link Prior Authorization Requests to respective visits
- Ensure Prior Authorization Approval Number makes it to the claim
- Reduce unnecessary claim denials due to Lack of Prior Authorization
How it works:
- Request for Prior Authorization can be created from Diagnostic Orders, Lab Orders or Office Procedures or directly from Health Summary
- Prior Auth requests can be made within the application with a few clicks in the Prior Auth Request Creation screen
- Once the request is created the request will automatically be added to Prior Authorization Tracking screen
- Event or status changes, such as additional information required, appeal rejected, request approved, etc., are tracked in the Prior Authorization Tracking screen
- Once the request is approved the system will ask for authorization number along with valid from and to dates
Sample Screenshots Below:
Prior Authorizations are accessible via Health Summary
Prior Authorization Request Creation – With Benefits Verification
Prior Auth Request Tracking
Prior Auth Request Approval
To learn more about this new functionality or schedule a demonstration,
please contact us at sales@streamlineMD.com or 330-564-2639.