2023 CMS FEE IMPACT – FINAL MPFS FOR OBL/VEIN CASES
Below is the FINAL 2023 CMS fee impact analysis for image-guided procedure specialists performing services in Office/OBL (POS 11) and ASC (POS 24) environments. This data is based on the results of the last minute Omnibus Spending Bill that resulted in CMS’s 2023 MPFS Final Rule.
- The POS 11 impact average is 5% reduction.
- POS 24 is mixed with some increases and decreases.
- In general, most procedures pay more for POS 11 than POS 24, but the gaps are tightening.
- Prepare Now – Tighten up ops, get payments at time of service, prevent prior auth denials, ensure reports are well documented.
- StreamlineMD is here to help.
2023 FINAL MPFS OBL/ASC CPT Code Impact
2023 FINAL MPFS OBL /ASC Case Impact