StreamlineMD is proud to announce the launch of its Inventory Management application which is fully integrated within the StreamlineMD EHR.
StreamlineMD differentiates itself with its Stability, Adaptability and Client Intimacy. The release of our Inventory Management application is an example of how we adapt to the changing needs of our clients.
The Problem: As medical practice management becomes increasingly competitive, and reimbursement rates inevitably decline over time, medical practices have to find new ways to “streamline” their organizations to reduce waste and make them more efficient. Inventory is a material asset for image-guided procedure specialists. The devices used to perform percutaneous intervention are very expensive and can expire on the shelf. Significant practice value is frequently lost by manual and antiquated methods of managing inventory.
A Solution: One great area of opportunity to improve practice performance and efficiency is with integrated Inventory Management software. Implementing a modern, integrated inventory management application into practice workflow can save significant money and provide business intelligence that will allow practice leaders to make wiser purchasing and usage decisions. With patient volumes generally lower than normal, now is a great time to implement integrated Inventory Management into your practice.
Introducing the key features of StreamlineMD Inventory Management:
- Tightly integrated with StreamlineMD EHR/PM for optimal clinical documentation and billing
- Mobile App barcode scanning for stock entry and inventory consumed
- Business Intelligence Dashboard for inventory in stock, consumed, and ready to expire, contribution margin and return on investment – inventory used by case performed is aligned to the payments received to accurately measure ROI
- Stock entry reorder levels and quantities
- UDI/DI integration using Access GUDID API
- Order creation based on reorder quantity
- Orders sent by email or fax
- Price history
- “Buy Again” shortcut for frequently used items
- Comparison Analysis by provider and location for inventory usage
Download our brochure here:
Please contact StreamlineMD today to schedule a demonstration of this practice performance-enhancing solution, at firstname.lastname@example.org.