StreamlineMD is proud to present the 2024 Endovascular & Interventional OBL vs ASC Fee Impact Analysis below based on recently released 2024 CMS Final Rule.
- OBL fee reduction between -3% and -9%, averaging around -5% overall.
- Significant increases in the ASC, ranging from -4% to +74%.
- 37225’s 74% increase to $12,269 in the ASC gives the advantage to performing this procedure in the ASC vs OBL.
- UFE’s and Y-90’s pay better in OBL
- PAD and May Thurners pay better in ASC.
- While most CPTs still pay better in OBL, the difference is converging and Hybrid OBL/ASC strategies are making more sense.
2024 OBL vs ASC Fee Impact Analysis – Key CPT Codes
2024 OBL vs ASC Fee Impact Analysis – Key Cases
StreamlineMD provides Revenue Cycle Solutions to Radiology & Interventional Specialists. Our Mission is to Improve Healthcare for All Americans. Our Core Values that guide us on our mission are Service Quality, Teamwork, Accountability, Efficiency, Adaptability, Communication, and Integrity. Learn more about us at streamlineMD.com.